Sunday, September 2, 2007

Vidi, Vici, Vini

Well, if I am the person to say how I came 2 know abt Synergy; am sure, u gonna wonder how I am scrapping this article… I still remember my first Synergy. 26th Feb 2006, Ilapuram. Fresh from my tour of IITM, and the closeness vth some of ma seniors, I attended Synergy without actually knowing wat it is…Came at sharp 8.00am n registered for my fav event Quiz (Cudn’t get thru prelims though!), Collage & Mock Press.


I was literally in LOVE vth The Felines rite frm then… I bcame d part of this gr8 team frm the 99th meet (Zubair was conducting the meet then, I guess!). Starting vth the New Member Intros, 2 or 3 events per meet, announcing next week events, bidding gudnites, pep talks near pani puri, chat bhandars, Wow!, everything seems 2 b dreamlike now.


Vidi, Vici, Vini’ ….The Latin version of the famous words of Julius Caesar for I came, I saw, I conquered’ is the phrase u often hear at The Felines…Yeah, remembering Prez’s introduction at the beginning of every Felines meet, “V don’t teach u nything here”, but V jus conquer the world starting frm here…


N c’ming 2 this Synergy, itz gonna b as lively as b4, even much more…Am handling QUIZ this time also, (I’ve done it las yr too) along vth ever enthusiastic Mahendra n Santosh -- 2 wonderful buddies…So, all Siddharth Basus brush up ur skills n get ready for the ULTIMATE BATTLE of esoteric minds…

--- Vivek

2 comments:

Avinash Matta said...

vidi, vici, vini - vivek, lets make d ppl who come to synergy this time say the same 3 words.

Mansi said...

hmm .....lets rock synergy07 and let all the guys cumin ther have few memories of their own as u owned..