Sunday, September 2, 2007

Me and Synergy

A brightly lit hall with the cream students of vijayawada gathering to participate in the biggest literary fiesta - Synergy'06. I was told to select any 3 events to participate - well it is really difficult to select a few pearls from a bunch of many. The events were so interesting, if given time, would love to participate in all. Finally, i selected Ad Zap, Collage and The One.

That was the first time i came across Felines. And it was this experience which created an enthusiasm in me to organize a similar festival on the lines of technology. I kept trying for such an event in my college but in vain.

Thought of joining felines and then be a part of organizing synergy and quench my thirst for event management. But, as is known to everyone, God has His own ways , and finally I am here with both a technical festival in my college and as well Synergy!

Coming to my work in synergy, I have been given Ad Zap to organize.
My job is to bring out the best of the Marketing in each contestant and here i am with my team mates Jaya, Harika to get the best of your skills.

So brace yourselves this September 16th to compete with the best of the best at Synergy'07!

With Warm regards,
Avinash

3 comments:

Vivek said...

Hey,s at Synergy u get THE BEST OF THE BEST...both in form of participants n in the crew...Man, i say u, U have got a really wonderful team n am sure u gonna deliver u'r best there...Nyways as i've quoted b4, Synergy is All about BEST AMONG BESTS...u being one...

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiran said...

yeah u r rite avii.....seriously think dat FELINES & SYNERGY have given us such naive excuses to make new frenz,socialize wid people,organize events and have a whole lot of intellectual fun.
jus donno how life wud have been widout dem.............lookin forward to more excitin times..........